The Lone Star Football League was an indoor football league based primarily in Texas. The league lasted only three seasons. In 2015 it merged with the Champions Professional Indoor Football League to form Champions Indoor Football.
- Abilene Ruff Riders (2012)
- Amarillo Venom (2012-2014)
- Corpus Christi Hammerheads (2012)
- Houston Stallions (2012)
- Laredo Rattlesnakes (2012-2013)
- Rio Grande Valley Magic (2012)
- San Angelo Bandits (2012-2014)
- West Texas Roughnecks (2012)
- Abilene Bombers (2013)
- New Mexico Stars (2013-2014)
- Rio Grande Valley Sol (2014)
- West Texas Wildcatters (2014)
- Frisco Falcons (never played)
- Mesquite Bandits (never played)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.