The National Hockey Association was an early hockey league in Canada. They competed for the Stanley Cup against teams from the Pacific Coast Hockey Association. The league folded in 1917.
- Cobalt Silver Kings (1910)
- Haileybury Comets (1910)
- Montreal Canadiens (1910-1917)
- Montreal Shamrocks (1910)
- Montreal Wanderers (1910-1917)
- Ottawa Senators (1910-1917)
- Quebec Bulldogs (1910-1917)
- Renfrew Creamery Kings (1910-1911)
- Toronto Tecumsehs (1912-1913)
- Toronto Blueshirts (1912-1917)
- Toronto Ontarios (1913-1915)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.